The 25-organization coalition that developed the H2theFuture blueprint includes
- South Louisiana’s regional economic development organizations and regional planning commissions
- The Port of South Louisiana
- Four public research universities – Louisiana State University, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, University of New Orleans and Nicholls State
- Four HBCUs – Dillard University, Southern University, Southern University of New Orleans and Xavier University
- The Louisiana Community and Technical College System, representing eight south Louisiana community colleges
- Organizations focused on equity, including the Urban League of Louisiana and the Louisiana Parole Project
For a comprehensive overview of H2theFuture projects, including an interactive map of locations and information on all 25 program partners, visit H2theFuture.org.